Done regularly, castor oil treatments may cleanse & promote blood circulation to the ovaries and uterus, promote healing of damaged tissue, and aid in liver detoxification.
- 1 bottle Herbal Castor Oil (2 oz)
- 1 small hot & cold therapy gel pack (5″ x 9.5″)
- 1 large hot & cold therapy gel pack (7.5″ x 11″)
- 1 storage zippered bag
This unique Herbal Castor Oil contains Chinese herbs to cleanse, detox, heal, and improve blood flow to your ovaries, and uterus.
Chinese herbs have been used therapeutically for thousands of years to boost fertility and optimize reproductive health.
- Apply oil directly onto lower abdomen, under belly button (over ovaries and uterus).
- Apply oil directly over liver area (in the upper right-hand portion of abdomen, under right breast).
- Place paper towel over oiled areas to keep heating pads clean.
- Place heated large pad over lower abdomen.
- Place heated small pad over liver.
- Leave heating pads on until cool, about 20-30 minutes. If needed, add additional towels to adjust heat to a comfortable level to avoid burning skin.
- Repeat #6, if desired, for a total of 30-60 minute treatment time.
- When done, wipe off excess oil and rub remaining castor oil into skin.
Can be used daily after menstruation and before ovulation, embryo transfer, or insemination. Do not use after embryo transfer, insemination, or ovulation if you think you may be pregnant.
Herbal Castor Oil Ingredients: Organic Castor Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Mugwort Leaf, Ginger, Cinnamon, Szechuan Pepper Fruit, Cayenne Pepper, White Mustard Seed
Hot & cold therapy gel packs can be heated in the microwave or submersed in boiling water.