***All images on this site are actual babies of clients after going through our program***
Do one or more of these situations apply to you?
- Your infertility doctor(s) says you're too old to have your own child.
- You're in your late 30s or older and think it might be too late to get pregnant.
- IVF or inseminations have failed repeatedly.
- You've suffered through 2 or more miscarriages in a row.
- You want to do everything you can to improve your chances for having a healthy baby.
What if I told you that it may not be too late and you CAN dramatically improve your chances of getting pregnant naturally?
No egg donors...
YOUR OWN BIOLOGICAL CHILD
You’ve probably been told by your doctors that egg quality and quantity can’t be changed. After all, we’re born with all the eggs we will have in our lifetime.
Julie Chang, Natural Fertility Eggspurt
However, I’m here to tell you that it CAN be done! I’ve worked with fertility patients since 2000 and have seen many “miracle” stories.
In fact, the oldest patient who got pregnant with my help was 47 years old.
Hi, my name is Julie Chang.
I’m a natural fertility specialist. An "eggspurt", if you will. 🙂
Optimizing fertility naturally is critical if you've been unsuccessful for years, regardless of how you're trying to get pregnant:
- Inseminations (IUI)
- Donor eggs
- Donated embryos
You CAN get pregnant even if you've been diagnosed with any of the conditions below:
- Advanced maternal age
- Poor egg quality
- Premature ovarian failure (POF)
- Low or diminished ovarian reserve
- Low egg quantity
- Low AMH
- High FSH
- Unexplained infertility
- Irregular menses
- No or infrequent periods
- No ovulation
- Blocked fallopian tubes
Men also can overcome sperm quality issues such as:
- Low sperm count
- Poor Motility
- High abnormal morphology
Most come to me after years of trying and spending tens of thousands of dollars, even hundreds of thousands of dollars...with NO pregnancy.
“ After 3 failed IUI’s and 3 IVF procedures, my husband and I were devastated! I started looking into natural ways to get pregnant because something inside of me believed that we could conceive naturally. After 8 months of focus with Julie’s help, on getting healthy, we were able to conceive naturally at 42 yr. old. We now have a healthy girl! - Christina C, 42yo”
Many consider me their last resort.
More often than not, these women are told they’re too old to use their own eggs and should consider using donor eggs.
Yet, time and time again, my patients have gotten pregnant.
With my help and guidance, they made better decisions to improve their physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
In doing so, they were creating the right conditions for conception and a healthy pregnancy.
YOU TOO CAN IMPROVE YOUR OWN FERTILITY, EVEN IN YOUR 40s or diagnosed with low AMH, high FSH, low ovarian reserve, poor egg quality, recurrent miscarriages, and/or repeated failed IVF cycles.
“ After years of trying to get pregnant naturally without success, my husband and I went to see a fertility specialist. Based on our age (I was 40 at the time, my husband 47) and our diagnosis – diminished ovarian reserve/premature ovarian failure (AMH 0.7) and mild male factor infertility (decreased motility, volume, morphology) - our doctor cautioned us about our chances of getting pregnant. We were told that, given my age we would have a much better chance, using donor eggs. Not ready to take this step – we decided to give it a try using my own eggs. After one failed IUI and one IVF that ended in an early miscarriage, I had a hard time dealing with the emotional stress of going through the treatments, then getting pregnant only to lose the pregnancy again, but at the same time I felt that at the very least I could get pregnant, and that there was room for improvement. I started looking into additional options that could increase our chances. Talking to Julie, I decided to give her program a try. After years of struggling with infertility we finally were pregnant! I am 38 weeks now, waiting for our miracle to arrive! - A+M, 40yo”
After receiving pleas for help from women around the world, I've developed an online coaching program to support you on your fertility journey.
Just like the GPS navigation system on your phone gives you directions to your destination, I provide you guidance so you can reach the goal of having your own baby...no matter where you are in the world.
In fact, I have clients in the U.S., Europe, and Africa.
Let me introduce to you...
What does the Program include?
- AS YOUR FIRST STEP...
An initial in-depth phone consult to evaluate your medical history, review lab tests, assess your individual situation, and create a treatment plan, lasting 45-60 minutes (worth $300)
- THEN EVERY 2 WEEKS...
20 minute one-on-one phone consult to keep you on track, motivated, and improving as quickly as possible. (worth $100)
- We'll cover areas like nutrition, supplements, herbs, home therapies, lifestyle changes, mindset strategies, how to work with your fertility doctor, and anything else that can help boost your fertility.
- As applicable, additional education materials are provided to elaborate further what we discuss on the phone.
- A private, shared Google Drive folder is set up to store files, track, record, and monitor your progress.
Your customized fertility essentials box in the mail with various therapies and tools for a comprehensive, natural approach (worth up to $310). Your package includes the items below:
- Acupuncture roller to improve blood flow to ovaries and uterus (worth $25) - note: this is in the first box only
- Acupressure sandals to massage foot reflexology points , while supplies last (worth $30) - note: this is the first box only
- Two 3-compartment pill containers for morning, afternoon, and evening supplements - 1 for you and 1 for your partner (worth $10) - note: this is in the first box only
- 1 month's supply of custom Chinese herbs tailored to you (worth $100)
- 1 month's supply of Chinese herbal teas hand selected for your needs, a different tea each month (worth up to $60)
- 1 month's supply of organic herbs for vaginal steam baths (worth $30)
- 1 month's supply of ear seeds for acupressure with instructions on how to use them (worth $5)
- Gemstone bracelet (worth $20) or complementary essential oil spray (worth $25) to raise your vibrational energy. Depending on your need, each month will be a different product to enhance Fertility, Shift (move from negative to positive), Love, Healing, Joy, Calm, Abundance, Energy, Focus, or Immunity.
- 4 different sexual position cards (worth $5)
- 4 weekly planning sheets to keep you focused, motivated, and moving forward (worth $5)
- Shipping & handling, U.S. and international (worth up to $50)
You have direct email and text support from me in between calls, a clinician with over 20 years experience of helping thousands of patients improve their fertility naturally (worth "priceless")
“ I am 42 years old and an MD. When my husband and I decided we wanted a child, I was already over 40 and diagnosed with advanced maternal age infertility. In other words, no good reason, just “poor egg quality.” Our infertility doc immediately told us we needed to go straight to IVF as that would be our best chance. So we did, and failed our first IVF attempt. I found out about Julie’s program. I have never regretted that decision! I got pregnant naturally! I am now 37wks and expecting a baby boy soon! Needless to say, my husband and I are thrilled. - AKP, 42yo”
WHAT DOES IT COST?
If you've done IVF, you have probably spent $20,000+ per IVF cycle. That means 1 chance of getting pregnant for $20,000 or more!
The GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program is only a fraction of the cost of IVF. Yet, it can be the key to your success.
Remember that the total monthly value of the GPS (Get Pregnant and Stay pregnant) Fertility Program is up to $745?
Rest assured, you won't pay anywhere near that.
The cost of the GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program is...
$347 per month.
For $347 a month, you will get PERSONALIZED coaching based on your individual situation with a customized box of tools to propel you forward on your fertility journey.
- ★ 3 month contract required with 50% down before initial consult. Remaining 50% must be paid before your first fertility essentials box is mailed. Why is 3 months required? Read FAQs.
- ★ You will be automatically charged $347 monthly, starting the 4th month.
- ★ "No shows" of phone consults will NOT be rescheduled.
- ★ 1 late cancellation of phone consults allowed. Late cancellation is considered less than 24 hours notice. Any additional late cancellations will not be rescheduled.
- ★ No refunds
The GPS (Get Pregnant & Stay pregnant) Fertility Program is for you if:
- you want to do everything you can to improve your chances of getting pregnant before it's too late.
- you're willing to commit the time (> 3months), focused energy, and prioritize your budget to make the lifestyle changes.
- you're confused by the information on the internet and don't know what's best for you.
- you're frustrated and stuck as to what to do next.
- you know deep in your heart that you can get pregnant but don't know how to get there.
- you know that fertility is the result of getting healthier in general and therefore isn't the only goal.
- you understand that a comprehensive, holistic approach is needed for your success.
If the GPS Fertility Program sounds perfect for you...
Schedule a free 30 minute phone consult with me. This will allow me to assess your individual situation and see if we're a right fit.
Click the button below to take the first step now.
Because I'm committed to giving my best to clients in my clinic and through the GPS Fertility Program, I can only serve a limited number. Once those slots are filled, you will be on a wait list until space opens.
So hurry while I have room and before the price goes up...
Ready? Set? Click!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why is a 3 month pre-paid commitment needed?
- Three months is the minimum amount of time necessary to make enough changes for a pregnancy to thrive. Even if you were to get pregnant within 3 months, the risk of complications is incredibly high for someone who has been trying unsuccessfully for years or who is in their late 30s or older.
- What if I get pregnant within 3 months? Can I get a partial refund?
- Best news EVER! However, even if you get pregnant within 3 months of starting the GPS Fertility Program, there's still work to be done to support the pregnancy and the program will shift to accommodate your new needs. For that reason, no refunds are given. I HIGHLY discourage anyone from stopping the program before the end of the first trimester when miscarriages are most likely to happen. Frankly, it's dangerous to your baby to put in all the work to get pregnant and not follow through DURING pregnancy to ensure his or her health.
- What's your success rate?
- I don't calculate it. How other people do is 100% irrelevant to you. You are your own individual and your circumstances are unique to you and your partner. Your thoughts, feelings, and emotions determine your choices. Those resulting actions shape your future. Can you get pregnant? I won't know until we do our free 30 minute phone consult. If you become a client, will you get pregnant? I don't know. No matter how much you try, there's still an element of magic and the unknown that I can't account for. You'll have to be ok with that uncertainty. If you've been diagnosed with poor egg quality or low ovarian reserve, I'm likely your last hope since modern medicine has no treatment to improve eggs. I'm here to help you but it's up to you if you're ready to take that risk with me.
- How do I know you're legit and not a quack?
- To many, I'm a quack with my "woo woo" ways. I prefer "holistic" as in whole body health - physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental. Because mainstream medicine doesn't serve women in your situation, you need a completely different approach. Working with me requires a leap of faith on your part. That's why I have the free 30 minute phone consult to start with. It's your "first date" with me. 🙂 At that time, we find out if we're right for each other. If we are, you can then decide if you want to "go steady" and commit. If it makes you feel better, my college degree is a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics from UCLA. And a Master's in Traditional Oriental Medicine - graduated summa cum laude. I've had a clinical practice specializing in fertility acupuncture in San Diego since 2000 so I've been doing this a loooong time. And due to my expertise, I've been interviewed a number of times on the local news channels. All the baby pictures on this site are from actual clients, no stock photos!
- What will it be like working with you?
- It'll be an adventure. Challenging, interesting, uncomfortable, and rewarding. I'm going to gently nudge you out of your comfort zone. I'll be there every step of the way to help and pick you up when you falter. You're learning new skills and a new way of thinking so expect to stumble. What you're doing now isn't working. So you've got to change your status quo in order to have any chance of success. And with change comes discomfort. However, if you commit to the process, you will come out of this a better person, no matter the outcome. That I can promise you!
If you're ready now, click the button below to move to the next step...
“ I was diagnosed with early menopause by my doctor at age 41. My FSH level was 73 and I hadn’t had a normal period in 6 month. I was also experiencing night sweats. A visit to my OBGYN confirmed what the first doctor had said and I was advised to prepare for menopause, and to consider hormone replacement to protect my bones. I decided to start treatment Julie’s program. I never got my period however. This is because a month later I found out I was pregnant! My husband and I are still a state of shock. We never thought it was possible. Thanks you so much!” - B.Y., 41yo ”
“ After 4 miscarriages and 2 failed IVF attempts over 3 years, I finally got pregnant with Julie’s help. I offer you my warmest thanks for the care, understanding, and ultimate success you gave me. You have added immeasurably to our family, and to our happiness; there aren’t words for my gratitude. - Martha Clay”
“ I came to Julie with a history of recurrent pregnancy losses, one at an early gestational age and another one ended with still birth at 32 weeks of gestation. And for unknown causes I had 4 years of secondary infertility after the pregnancy losses. Numerous OBGYN doctors kept telling me that everything was fine, however, no pregnancy in sight... With Julie’s help, I was finally able to give birth to a healthy baby girl. - O.O.”
“ My experience for the last three years trying to conceive my second child has been a very long path. My husband and I had a very easy experience with conceiving my son. We thought nothing of it when we were ready to try again. You always hear about people having issues but of course you never think it can happen to you.
My husband and I experienced 5 miscarriages in a row for the past 2-1/2 years. I went to my OBGYN and they did tests but came up with no answers and told me to keep trying that the statistics of a woman already giving birth to a child is in their favor. That is very emotional to keep losing a child after a child just based on a hope. We were referred to an infertility Dr. who also did some tests and also came up with no answers except to tell me to keep trying that it will soon happen for us. Working with Julie, we became pregnant! We were so excited but nervous all at the same time. I am happy to say we now have a healthy girl. I believe in what Julie has to offer. We have been blessed with a second miracle in our life. Thank you all for you kindness and well wishes for us and wish nothing but the best for all the people who want to be blessed with a little miracle themselves. - H.C.”
“ We tried 5 rounds of clomid with no success. Meanwhile another year had passed. We were feeling very frustrated that nothing was working. Over 4 years had passed since my first miscarriage, so we decided to work with Julie in conjunction with fertility treatments. I had three cycles of repronex injections and IUIs: the first cycle was cancelled because I hyperstimulated, ending up with over 25 follicles on each ovary! My RE said my body responded the way they’d expect a 25 year old’s to respond, and I knew it was Julie’s help that was strengthening my body. The second cycle resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The third cycle joyously resulted in another pregnancy, this time with twins! Rachel and Ruben were born healthy at 37 weeks, one month before my 38th birthday.
We believe without a doubt that we would not have our twins today if it weren’t for Julie’s expertise in fertility issues. We only wish we had found them sooner! - R.D.”
“ Julie was instrumental in helping me have not only one child, but TWO! After hiring a surrogate mother in India and going through several rounds of IUI treatments both before and after our first child, I decided to get help from Julie. She calls me her unicorn because I haven’t had a period since I was 21 years old (yes, really!). With Julie’s help, my period never came back but somehow I got pregnant anyway at 39 years old. Again, my period didn’t return after my first baby so I went back to Julie. She helped me have my second baby at 41 years old. Both are beautiful, healthy girls. Each day I am reminded of how blessed I am to have found Julie. Without her guidance and expertise, I do not know that we would ever have children of our own naturally. This holistic process is mind-changing and requires a lifestyle change that resulted in two children for us. - Melanie, 41yo”
“ Doctors told me that I couldn’t conceive naturally. After working with Julie I was pregnant at the first try. I still can´t believe it and it feels like a miracle, but - now we have a happy and healthy little son. I would definitely recommend Julie as she has so much experience, helped me to think positive and is an awesome person! - Stefanie V.”
“ Over the years I have been asked the same question quite a bit. It is a question that often bothers me, other times I just brush off. The question is, “Why did you wait so long to start a family?” The people who ask the question often don’t understand the various reasons why someone would wait to start a family until 37 years old which was my case. We have different reasons and all valid reasons and we should never feel it is our fault waiting longer than most.
I have a 4 year old daughter that I gave birth to just before my 39th birthday. It took us a full year to conceive but low and behold we were able to get pregnant after a full year of trying naturally. My husband and I love our daughter so much and being parents have given us new meaning in our lives...so much so that we wanted to try for a second child.
At 40 years old we decided to begin the process all over again, first try naturally then we moved on to fertility treatments. We began with Clomid and timed intercourse for 3 full cycles with no success. Then we moved on to 3 cycles of IUI with also no success. At this point my doctor recommended I move onto IVF because time was not on my side. My husband and I had not even considered IVF due to cost so we tabled our dream for a second child for a couple of months.
In the couple cycles off fertility medications, my husband and I decided to continue trying naturally. We succeeded and became pregnant only to miscarry at 8 weeks. We were devastated and I was ready to give up but my husband had enough optimism for the both of us. He insisted we try a cycle of IVF. We cobbled enough money for one IVF cycle. Unfortunately, this attempt would also prove unsuccessful. By now my spirits were pretty broken, I could not continue with the emotional roller coaster. We tabled our quest yet again after the failed IVF cycle.
Several months later, when I spoke to my husband about it, we both knew we wanted to give this one last shot. I found Julie Chang. She was very easy to talk to and answered a lot of my questions during our half hour conversation. By now it is October of 2016 and just shy of my 42 birthday. I followed as many of her dietary recommendations I could comfortably integrate into my busy work/life schedule. I also followed her supplements recommendation closely since this was something I could easily manage.
In November of 2016, after a month of treatment with Julie, I found myself pregnant again. We couldn’t believe it since Julie had told me that the treatment typically takes 3-6 months to be effective. As happy as I was to hear the news, I chose to keep a very realistic stance and just hoped for the best. At my first OB visit at 7 weeks, my OB told my husband and I my pregnancy was not viable.
As difficult as the news of yet another failed pregnancy were to accept, both my husband and I wanted to continue with Julie, it was at least making me feel pretty good health wise. Julie advised me to be patient and believed achieving even a failed pregnancy was a good sign the treatment could work for me so we continued.
I had 6 full months of treatments with Julie after my last failed pregnancy. In July of 2017, I found myself pregnant again and this time held my breath every single time I visited my OB. With every visit I would exhale just a bit more. With every passing month, my fears would decrease little by little.
Finally, I feel I can share my story because I am 3 weeks from my due date and I am ecstatic!!! I’m now 43 years old and my little girl will be here any day and I am so thankful for finding Julie! - 43yo client”