Scared that it's too late for you to get pregnant?
Hi, I'm Julie Chang, Natural Fertility Eggspurt.
I have been helping women in their 30s & 40s get pregnant since 2000.
Frustrated with no pregnancies,
Confused about what to do next,
Anxious that their eggs are too "old"
...they come to me for help.
What they've been doing isn't working.
The reason is simple...
Getting pregnant into your 40s requires a different approach.
Unfortunately, the mainstream information you get online and from books work well for younger women but are less effective as you age.
That's because they're talking to ALL women having trouble conceiving.
My specialty is specifically with women who are 35 years old and above, even into your 40s.
Issues that are unique to you are:
- poor egg quality
- low or diminished ovarian reserve
- low AMH
- high FSH
- repeated failed IVF cycles
- recurrent pregnancy losses (miscarriages)
Because time is a very critical factor for you AND you're busy, a comprehensive, holistic approach is the fastest and surest way to improving your fertility.
Important elements to an effective fertility program include:
- nutrient-dense foods to provide the essential nutrients for a health baby
- hormone-balancing herbs
- supplements to shortcut your journey
- simple yet powerful home therapies
- lifestyle modifications
- coordinating with your fertility doctor to optimize IVF (if that's applicable)
All of that is provided with me right by your side.
The easiest way to get started is to implement my Top 10 Fertility Do's and Don'ts which you'll receive in your email over the next 10 days.
I also regularly publish posts which dive deeper into how you can improve your fertility.
Find out your next steps by entering your email below.
10 Days to Better Fertility Starts Here!
Improve egg quality and ovarian reserve in your 30s AND 40s!
- Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine, magna cum laude from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics from University of California, Los Angeles
- California Acupuncture Board